Sunday, September 2, 2012

August 27, 2012

Anyways this will be a short email because of malfunctions of Paraguayan Technology. It ate up all my time.

     Tuesday we didn´t have district meeting because wednesday we had Zone Conference. It was Presidente Agazzani´s First and My Last. The New Area Seventy was there too, Pdte Zeballos. I had to Pee and he talked an extra hour! Anyways they didn´t really tell me anything that I haven´t heard before, but they made My Group give our testimonies because we are leaving. Oddly enough all of my group was present except for Elder Chatterly who went home early for schooling. I felt the spirit in a cool new way. I was hot before I got up but then I cooled down. My mind was calm, cool, and clear, so I actually got to say what I was thinking instead of just having words fly out. Then my body started to get all Tingly. Especially my hands and feet. That was cool.
     Lunch was not cool. They basically just gave us sandwhiches and kicked us out. GET TO WORK! Worst Zone Conference lunch ever. I could have made a sandwhich. After we got back at 3 we ate for real and then we had Mission Correlation with our new Mission Leader Rodrigo Segovia Returned Missionary Extrodinaire. That was cool I guess.

     Thursday we saw Yamil run away and hide from us. We made eye contact before he ran, so I am done with this kid. We will just give him a cake for his birthday with a note saying "Salvation is Personal don´t let your friends screw yours up" or something like that. Later we went to talk to Bernabe and he said "I don´t have that much time, but then he talked our ears of for an hour before we were even able to share anything.
     Friday I tried making Brownies for a Noche de Hogar, but everything was going wrong and to top it off the District Leader Called and said I need Baptismal Pants. So I stuck it in the oven and turned it down to the lowest setting, but when we got back 15 minutes later they were burnt. No smoke, no fire, but it ruined the brownies. That´s ok the Noche de Hogar didn´t end up working out anyways. It got really cold.

     Saturday was freezing cold. We went with a member to contact his reference, but she wasn´t home. Niether was Teresa who told us to come back later and then she wasn´t there. Paí-Ñu 1.2 was going to have a baptism, but the guy couldn´t make it because he came late from his trip. He didn´t show up for church sunday either. Miguel also wasn´t home, but it was because his Uncle died and he went to visit his family.

     Sunday we got the new Bishoprick and Not Many people were happy. It´s still cold.

I´m out of time, but I love you!
Elder Zachary James Singson

No comments:

Post a Comment